1. You must be over 18. ID's will be checked.
2. If you are instructed to do certain actions, you must do exactly as you're told.
3. There is no speaking inside unless you are instructed to do so.
4. Do not ever touch anyone you encounter unless instructed to do so.
5. Do not ever touch props or scenery unless instructed to do so.
6. Do not compromise the experience for future patrons by sharing spoilers either online or in person.
7. In addition to the standard "safety" word, you will now be provided with the option to purchase up to two additional "safety" words. If you have an emergency or a certain scenario is too intense for you to handle, you can say the "safety" word to get out of that particular scenario. After you've used your last "safety" word, there are no refunds and there are no options but to leave. We have added this feature because we truly do want everyone to finish the show. We also want to include elements that will satisfy even the most hardcore immersive horror fan.
· All patrons are required to read the rules and sign the waiver before entering. This is not optional. If there are rules that you do not follow, you will be given only one reminder of the rules. If rules are still not followed, you will be escorted out and there are no refunds. Breaking the rules is absolutely not tolerated.
· The Fear Experiment reserves to the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time.
Things you might encounter in one of our shows...
*Aggression *Claustrophobia *Clothing removal *Crawling *Dirt *Dizziness *Fog *Food products *Foul odors *Guns *Insects *Loud noises *Nudity *Restraint *Suffocation *Touching *Water