While we are very excited to bring you our new show, we are aware that the current pandemic is still a threat to the health of our patrons and actors. We are optimistically moving forward with the knowledge that, when we reach October, if there is any doubt about the ability to ensure safety at that time we will push the show back until a better time. The safety of our patrons and actors has always and will continue to be our top priority.
During this pandemic, we will be taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of our patrons, staff and actors. We will be requiring the following items…
1. All patrons must have their temperature taken and verify that they have no symptoms. Anyone with symptoms will be rejected.
2. All patrons will be required to wear a proper mask during the entirety of the show. We will have new masks available just in case it is needed.
3. We will sanitize all props and surfaces that are touched in between every patron. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
4. Each show will only allow one patron at a time.
5. In the event that we are put back on shutdown and have to postpone the show, you will receive a full refund for your ticket purchase.